Friday, April 26, 2013

Eve+Mike Engagements {Downtown Houston}

Everyone meet Eve and Mike!

These two are getting married later this summer, so we set out downtown to get their engagement photos! The original plan was to start at Sam Houston Park, but downtown construction apparently had another plan. So we went to Market Square, and had some fun in that area, and then headed to a more urban part of downtown to end the shoot.

This couple was fabulous and had so much chemistry, I basically just stood back and snapped away. They were naturals, and their bliss was just oozing in the images! I had so much fun with these two and I even allowed Mike to put on his longhorn shirt for a few shots. It hurt me, and I was afraid my camera may shut down, but it all worked out. :)

Can't wait for the wedding!










No comments:

Post a Comment